Hello Again !

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone . Yes, welcome again to this world. After so long take break ( few years), after drama every day, bad experience, sad ending and beginning, I'm here again to share my online diary.

My name is Siti Norhafizah and I have plenty of nicknames .😀 Like, Pyzah, Siti, KL and my new nickname, you guys can call me Bunga. Yes flower in Malay word and that the name I'm using for my blog.
Hi everyone.

Come let's go next. Basically 2019 I am 26 years old ( forever younggggggggggggg) ! I am Johorean, born and studies at Segamat Johor. Allow me to show you my family and a little bit about myslef okay. 😋


My big family, and I'm the only girl at my family 💓

Did I tell you that I was studies at Segamat as well ? and that make me pure Johorean ( gituewww)



This photo was taken at Uitm Shah Alam during my convocation day 2014. I proudly to say that I am Information Management Alumni for Uitm. Basically I have Diploma in Information Management and continue the journey for my degree. Which is continue in the same faculty and course,


This photo above taken at Uitm Segamat Johor and I take a Bachelor of Information Science (Hons) Record Management with Second Upper Class.( Alhamdulillah) . Tbh, I really want to further my study BUT not so sure should I continue in the same course or take a new course.

So to all, please wish me luck and pray for me ( mana tau ad jawapan nak sambung mana lepas ni)

Enough about me, see on the next post. Till we meet again.

Love  : Bunga 💓






Comments

Popular Posts